Oscraps

Challenge #4 April, Molly
lacy

Challenge #4 April, Molly

My niece, Molly, 2021.
Credits list
APP Aoristic: AP1, Transfers, Overlays, Paper Texture, Elements.
FB - forgot to remember to write down
Hand Stitchez 1-11
MM Flowers 12-1 glow and beads
Grow WA 2
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
Reactions: RJMJ and bcazzell
This is so beautiful! The photo is lovely and the processing is super. I love the way you've blended the photo too and your clustering of the elements is awesome. I'm giving this a well-deserved Standing O! ♥

This is so beautiful! The photo is lovely and the processing is super. I love the way you've blended the photo too and your clustering of the elements is awesome. I'm giving this a well-deserved Standing O! ♥
Thank you so much for the SO! I always keep second guessing myself (is it enough, is it too much, should I do this or that, and on and on). But the feedback I get is always so uplifting (and surprising). Thanks!

Thank you so much for the SO! I always keep second guessing myself (is it enough, is it too much, should I do this or that, and on and on). But the feedback I get is always so uplifting (and surprising). Thanks!
You're very welcome. I am exactly the same! I'm not sure I'll ever learn to stop second-guessing my own work. :)

Beautiful girl, and a beautiful job with the arrangement of elements! The word art fits so perfectly!

Fantastic in every way! Great job! Love how it all came together! Congrats on the Standing O!

So Beautiful!!!...How Splendid! is this!!!...Such a Wonderful! photo!...Evoking a certain mood!...& feeling!...I Love! the look on her face!...Outstanding! blending!!!...I just Love! the calming! & gentle feeling & flow!!!...I Love! the subtle touch of a pink lip!...This is Absolutely! Superb!...Congrats! on the well-deserved Standing O!!!...FAB!!!...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename