Oscraps

Challenge #1: Melody of the Dawn
isDK

Challenge #1: Melody of the Dawn

We both loved being out on the refuge at dawn on a good day. The air was still before hurricane winds later in the day and it was 32 degrees. I wasn't cold, even with an unzipped jacket. I loved watching the coots running and splashing the water but it was still too dark to get photos.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes Paper, brushes
KPertiet Sequins
oscraps.com/community/threads/april-2022-challenge-1-artist-inspiration.35289/
Inspired by "Melody of the Night" by Leonid Afremov, the colors and the painting style, which I used sequins to mimic.
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen and NAdams
What a gorgeous take on the challenge- having this as a 2-page spread captures the immensity and wonder of the horizon, and the colors-- stunning!!

isDK always doubles her pages! She probably has the prettiest journal at the end of each of year! Gorgeous colors! I love how you used the sequins in the sky!

GORGEOUS! I love how you used those sequins! Just illuminates the page! Beautiful - Beautiful page!

wow, what a great colors, so very creative, I love what you did with the sky, an awesome page!

ooooooooooooooooooo! Now that's very Afremov of you.
Loving the sequins. Very clever way to bring in the circles and the light.

This is beautiful! I love the colors! I love the blue sequins at the top of the page! And, as I comment all of the time on your layouts, I love the way you journal about your adventures on these two page layouts!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename