Oscraps

Cape Escape spread 5
musicmom3

Cape Escape spread 5

For my family vacation album intended for Christmas gifting—the story of what happened when we weren't napping. As I have mentioned before, speed is of the essence in this project, and I have challenged myself to not giving in to maximalism and having to fill every corner with color or texture. When the hour (or 90 minutes) is up, it's up. Of course now I'm stressing about having the time to tweak at the end. The Scenic Template Albums—all 7 of them—have been wonderfully helpful and have become a go-to.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and Joansmor
Such a fun and striking contrast here, between calm on the left and busy on the right. Love the photo on the left - is it Harper? - beautifully fit, then the red and white, and the vertical journaling, a great page. Also really like the angles of the kayaks on the right. Great job - they're going to love these pages!

Oh, I am getting stressed out for you. You're making great progress. Great double layout, love the title.

Super great pages--cannot believe you can do this in 90 minutes. Love the bustle of the kayaking juxtaposed against the calmness of your special time. What wonderful pages you are creating--will be well loved.

Love the super big image of Harper! Grandma entertains the littles and the bigs go off and enjoy some fun (lived this story many times). Special memories ... perfect!

Such a fun and striking contrast here, between calm on the left and busy on the right. Love the photo on the left - is it Harper? - beautifully fit, then the red and white, and the vertical journaling, a great page. Also really like the angles of the kayaks on the right. Great job - they're going to love these pages!
And that would be Harper! She's quite a firecracker. Thanks for the kind words!

A sea worthy vessel for everyone :) Looks like you had everything right at your fingertips. Nice that you got to spend some quiet time with Harper.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename