Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-template-2Z Crafts & Hobbies
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-template-2Z Crafts & Hobbies

A little catch-up on my crafts and hobbies - lots of crochet projects in progress (even featured on Annie's Instagram stories), plant propagation and a wonderful visit to a local macrame store that I didn't even know was in my neighborhood.

For the photo on the left, I wanted to blend it, but I didn't want to miss anything, so I extended the FotoBlendz (Ephemeral FotoBlendz), covered some edges with Word Art and texture brushes, then used stitches to cover the blended edges.
On the right I used pieces of a FotoInspired 2Z page, the circle frame perfect for one of my photos.
The Printers Tray from ArtPlay Hygge (ON SALE) mimicked the shelves in the shop.
Reactions: ksacry
What a nice way to document your crafts. I like the circles and the contracting squares all around your two pages!

Oh my! Your are so industrious!! I love how you are documenting your work. A great use for the FotoInspired pages!

congratulations on your work! it’s very successful! you put them beautifully in these 2 pages!

I like to see documentation of the inner us, as so often it's the outer us that we commemorate. You're busy! Cave Glow is stocking some of my hats this winter so I've been a bit of a factory knitter here but thankfully it's pretty much a wrap. Still intending to learn to crochet. Oh--nice solution to the challenge of the photo on the left.

Great blending on the left, love the added stitches. All your projects are making me want to crochet. Great use of the template.

Wow--you really have alot of projects going on--this is a great way to document them. Love the variety of stitches to anchor the photos.

You are soooo talented! My grandmother tried to teach me how to knit and crochet and to do cross stitch (which I hated), never did get the knack of it. Love all of your creations and how they're displayed.

Love getting a peek at your creative efforts. Your mandala blanket is coming along! That's cool that you were featured.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename