Oscraps

Boho Dreams - Artsy/Mixed Media Challenge
Susan - s3js

Boho Dreams - Artsy/Mixed Media Challenge

Background is paper 13 in Color Burn mode over paper mm09. Then using mm 09 again as the paper to be masked and brushed I created the mm overlay with a bristle brush and leafy texture. Stamps are placed between the paper layers. The photo is both masked and framed and there are 2 black spatters behind it along with other black stamps and threads. Then I added the title, word art, and other elements.
Credits list
A Perfect Day Collection by Vicki Robinson

Photo by tpavati at Pixabay
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
What a beautifully color coordinated room! I like the cushions and the candle holders! I like how the rest of the page fits your photo - brushwork echoing the pattern on the cushions and the color of the elements matching the room decor. Well done!

What a gorgeous page, Susan - great work with the texture and the colors of the photo fit perfectly to the papers. The splatter and the thread behind the photo and the flowers are a nice addition and come out beautifully.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

I don't know what BOHO is, but if this is it.....I love it! Love the colors carried over from the image to your background!

I don't know what BOHO is, but if this is it.....I love it! Love the colors carried over from the image to your background!
I didn't at first, either. Bohemian but not necessarily what we think of as gypsies (Romani) and things like that. It's eclectic, colorful, fun, and casual, from a lifestyle usually asociated with artists and other creative folks. I love it, too!

This is stunning, Susan! It could be a magazine layout. I love the color scheme you used and all the stitching. Loved reading about your creative process, too.

Layout information

Category
Vicki's Creative Team Inspiration
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
E-_Scrapbooking_00-CT-Files_00-CT-Vicki-Robinson_00-VRD-CT-LOs_04-Preview_apd-susan-01_apd-sus...jpg
File size
245.1 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout