Oscraps

Bird Brain Convention
zlemon

Bird Brain Convention

For the Fab Friday challenge, it's a cacophony of bird noises at the local bird brain convention led by King Barn Swallow. I was inspired by the very noisy birds outside my house, photo of two barn swallows nesting near my front door.

Used Of A Feather by Maya de Groot and Spring Mood by ET Designs.

Thanks for looking.
This is a lot of fun! Really great take on the challenge, and congrats on your Standing O!

This is one of those pages, Christy, that I just keep looking at and finding more goodness! Love it! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge and congrats on your Standing O!

This page is just amazing! I love it! Such great use of elements and the title provides great humor. Congrats on the Standing O!

@zlemon Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been selected as a Designer Favorite for this week's Featured layouts. Your layout will appear in tonight's Haps newsletter so please make sure to keep an eye out for it.

@zlemon Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been selected as a Designer Favorite for this week's Featured layouts. Your layout will appear in tonight's Haps newsletter so please make sure to keep an eye out for it.

Wow! Thanks, you've made my day!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata