Oscraps

Big Love
ksacry

Big Love

This is for the #aAHearts2023 Challenge from the Anna Live aAConnect 2-19-2023

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Sojourn Artsy Paper #1 as a starting point, added ArtPlay Palette Sojourn Solid Paper #5 on top with blending mode Lighten at 32% Fill, for the background. Using the ArtsyTransfers Sojourn #4, I added the photo (CCO PIXNIO-by-Milivojevic) by clipping it to the Light Paint layer. I duplicated the photo and changed it to black & white. With the b&w photo layer below the colored photo layer, I used an inverse layer mask to show color in the girl’s flowers in her hair. I turned off several transfers layers and added some brushes from the palette.
I added the word art “Big Love” from the aAConnect Valentines Event, moving the text “Makes the WORLD go round” down lower to the girl’s feet.
I then added MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 4 #4, HandStitchez No 1 #2, the Sojourn Palette Ribbon and the camera Charm to complete the layout.
Credits list
aAClassic ArtPlay Sojourn Collection is on sale now until March 1st at 9 am EST.
ArtPlay Sojourn Collection
ArtPlay Palette Sojourn
ArtsyTransfers Sojourn

MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No 4
HandStitchez No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
The joy in that picture is contagious! I love the blending and the way. you clipped things to the paint as well!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename