Oscraps

Let's Go Roam - Sojourn
lacy

Let's Go Roam - Sojourn

Tulsa, 1963, 28th Place near Sheridan. Dressed and loaded up in our 1957 Chevy to go somewhere. I can’t even imagine where though. Looks like fall or winter, so it wasn’t a picnic. And eating out wasn’t even a thing back then. It was most likely to a family gathering with relatives in Tulsa.

I started with the Artsy Layered Template, added Framed Mask 2-5 and clipped my photo to the mask. Then I turned off all the layers of the Artsy Layered Template and turned on the layers one at a time starting at the bottom, recoloring or removing some layers. I clipped the small photo to frame 1 and removed frames 2 and 3. I chose darker solid paper 4 to make the photo pop, but then adjusted the hue to purple. Embellished with elements, word art, button threadz, glow, Architectures 4-6 texture brush in white, and text box.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Sojourn On Sale Now through 9am EST Mar 1, includes the following plus more.
ArtPlay Palette Sojourn (solid paper4, elements, word Art)
Artsy Layered Template 223
Framed Masks 2-5
Architectures 4-6 texture brush

Other assets used:
ArtPlay Bespoke (jewel button)
Button Threadz 6-8, 6-11
Travel WordART Mix 3 (let's go) and word transfer (automobile)
MultiMedia Birds 1-2B (glow)
Reactions: ksacry and cyanne22
Love that heritage picture with the kids in the car! It is a lovely heritage page.

Fantastic photos. Love love love the background color. Just perfect with your coat, your mom's hair, and your brother's jacket. Wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename