Oscraps

Better Days Ahead
Time for a BIG! OSCRAPS! WELCOME to our 2 NEW! Designers...Woot! Woot!...So glad you are both here : WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rachel Jefferies & Lynn Grieveson!!!...Eventhough this is Rachel's Gallery!!!...LOL!...I'm creating a layout for each of them to celebrate their arrival!!!...And for this layout It's all about some of Rachel's wonderful! scrapping goodies...

*I needed to put the current month in my layout...so I would have had to create my own WA...but decided to go for,instead,Rachel's Messy Marks : Date Stamps 2022...I see that some of the other ladies are using them in their layouts too...So I hope that's O.K....*
Credits list
*Right Now | The Complete Mixed Media Collection By Rachel Jefferies
*Kindness Changes Everything | The Complete Scrapbooking Collection By Rachel Jefferies & Lynn Grieveson
*Messy Marks : Date Stamps 2022 By Rachel Jefferies

*Additional Credits : Photo Courtesy Of Ayush Kumar : Unsplash
Wow Rhonda amazing!! look at all of those yummy layers!!
Yes no problem about the date stamps, I'll be bringing them here very soon!!

Wow Rhonda amazing!! look at all of those yummy layers!!
Yes no problem about the date stamps, I'll be bringing them here very soon!!
@Rachel Jefferies Thank You! Rachel!...Always a joy to scrap your goodies!...Loved! creating the layers...Your "Right Now" collection was just the right one for this layout!... ;)...And you are most welcome for all the enthusiasm! & welcomes!...this is gonna be awesome!!!...Hearts Rhonda...:)...

Wow, this is beautiful! My eyes keep searching for my favorite part but I can't pick just one! Love your choice of background paper, the blended photos, the symmetry between sides... gosh I love it all!

Wonderful page, love the picture treatment and your amazing shadow work. Thanks for sharing

Wow, this is beautiful! My eyes keep searching for my favorite part but I can't pick just one! Love your choice of background paper, the blended photos, the symmetry between sides... gosh I love it all!
@KingsQueen82 OMG! Thank You! so very much!!...So many kind & wonderful! comments!...I appreciate you taking the time & sharing your opinion...Makes my scrappy/creative heart so happy!!!... :)...

Wonderful page, love the picture treatment and your amazing shadow work. Thanks for sharing
@Ga'L Hi there...Thank You! very much!...Having someone compliment me on my shadow work! means a lot to me...I remember a time [once upon a time...]...when I couldn't shadow at all...So Thank You! for the shout out!!!...:)...

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device