Oscraps

Behold This Sight
pmjames

Behold This Sight

Having a bit of fun with pics of myself dressed up for DJ’s final House Athletics Carnival! The parents dressed up and I went full blue!!! Created with the NEW Scenic Layered Template Album No.11 and Artplay Heath Collection On Sale for one week from 21st February, 2024. Purchase these templates and you'll have early access to the Free with $20 purchase ArtPlay Mini-Palette Nova.

Process Page 3 of the Scenic Layered Template Album No.11 was opened up and a Solid Paper placed on top of the Background Layer. My Focal Images was Extracted and placed below the Frame Layers of the Template. Images were clipped to the Frame Layers. The area inside the sunglasses in one image were brushed away via a Layer Mask and Brushes. An Artsy paper and a Flower were placed below the Image and Splatters were placed on top. Some Layers of the Template were turned off and others filled with Colour or Papers to suit my Layout. Edge Overlays, Transfers, an UrbanThreadz and a WordTransfer were placed below the Frame Layers. Word Labels with a drop shadow were placed on top of the Frames, with Urban Threadz from page 4 of the Template Album. A Cluster was created with Dimensional Elements and stitching. Journaling and the date completed the page.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
you look like the blue fairy from Pinocchio.
The children certainly had fun with the costumed parents and grandparents.
great memory.

Fun.. now you are a member of the blue hair society.. I like your youthful approach to Grandmother hood.

Love the blue hair! Fun photo and event. Agree with Pam, love your youthful approach to the grandmother vibe!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename