Oscraps

Anna Color, Sunrise & Tilly
lacy

Anna Color, Sunrise & Tilly

A photo of the sunrise from my backyard and Tilly, both from March 2016.

The Scenic Template p2 was placed on a new document. The sunrise photo was clipped to the mask layer. Festal Solid Paper 1 was placed below the template layers. The photo of Tilly was extracted and clipped to the small mask with Festal Artsy Paper 4, reduced in size, also clipped between. Another copy of the solid paper was clipped to the white frame. Embellished with MultiMedia, Paper Texture, Word ART (filled w/ pale pink, add stroke, inside bevel, drop shadow) and finished with text box.
Credits list
Scenic Layered Template Album No 11 NEW in the Store, ON SALE Plus allows early access to the Free w/ $20 purchase Mini Palette Nova.
ArtPlay Palette Festal (solid paper 1-2x, Artsy Paper 4)
MultiMedia Reverie No 1-2
Paper Textures 19-9
Aubade WordART Mix 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
a sunrise and Tilly, what a beautiful combination! I like the way the trees flow into the texture and then into that lovely cluster with a surprising pink!

Beautiful.. the best color palette is always nature and your layout sure proves that.I think I would like to meet Tilly,lots of personality in that face.

you live in a breathtakingly beautiful landscape. the little photo of Tilly with the pretty clustering is a nice addition.

Last edited:
Love a great dog page! Tilly is full of personality and your nature shots are always breathtaking.

Beautiful.. the best color palette is always nature and your layout sure proves that.I think I would like to meet Tilly,lots of personality in that face.
Yes, Tilly is quite something. She makes us laugh every day.

Beautiful sunrise. I get up early enough to see them, though those sunsets are a challenge (lol). Tilly is very expressive.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename