Before After
Credits list
Credits:
April '22 MBC Template by Scrapping with Liz
Oh Yes You Can by Rachel Jefferies
Messy Marks Date Stamps 2022 by Rachel Jefferies
Fonts - Millenia & Traveling Typewriter

Translation:
Depression has many faces. Perhaps one thing many don't think of, is all the work that comes after it. A home that has been neglected and a mess you have to deal with. It's been utter chaos in our pantry for ages, but now I FINALLY have take care of it. The oldest find in the excavation was a bag of pasta with the expiration date October 2008. Which is extra special, since we actually didn't move into the house until 2010. Now the pantry is looking so great, everything's organized, and you can immediately get an overview of the stuff we have. It was an absolutely amazing feeling to walk into the pantry this morning. Yes! Nowadays you actually can walk into our pantry!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
  • Love
Reactions: hkeith87 and zlemon
Good for you, Eva! This was a great accomplishment and you've created a beautiful page about it. The texturing and little elements are so lovely.

WoW!! @tanteva what a great job you did on organizing your pantry!! No small feat! Love the choice of kits you used for this! Perfect in every way!

You are going to lose your lazy housewife stats with this! LOL
Love the date stamps to go with the expiration date search!

Way to go with getting it all organized! Having a clean and organized space is so exhilarating and a great pick me up for depression. I always get so irritated and depressed when I'm in a mess. Love the before and after photos. It makes me want to go cook something seeing all nice and organized... hehe Thanks for playing along with Rachel's monthly red carpet game!

a wonderful layout - so beautifully presented with "before/after"
....and Congratulations on having managed to tidy up and organize everything so wonderfully - you can be so proud of yourself♥

Love the texture and how you've framed the before and after photo. A really great accomplishment that reminds me of my work.

It must be such a relief to have all of that organised, I'm sorry that you have had to deal with all of these emotions. I'm very envious of your pantry!

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename