Oscraps

Be the Peace
Credits list
Rae’s Sunshine Oscraps Charity Collab
PHoto: Pexels
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Oscraps Collaborations
Gorgeous! I love everything about this beautiful page but especially the reflections in the water. Very creative!

wow, this is really cool- I love the reflections, along with the quote, it is feels very contemplative
thank you so much..... I think behind extractions, playing with shadows and blend modes come in second.. LOL.
Gorgeous! I love everything about this beautiful page but especially the reflections in the water. Very creative!
Thank you! ummmm, how'd you get the heart .....do you know a secret I don't? I want some more emoji's #cry.... LOL. @wombat146 will love seeing me throw this tantrum. LOL

thank you so much..... I think behind extractions, playing with shadows and blend modes come in second.. LOL.

Thank you! ummmm, how'd you get the heart .....do you know a secret I don't? I want some more emoji's #cry.... LOL. @wombat146 will love seeing me throw this tantrum. LOL
#angry2#devil I think Betty Jo may have copied and pasted...... there are more coming Esther, patience my child!! :p LOL!!

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
mywisecrafts
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata