Oscraps

Autumn in the City
Here is another page made with Anna's FotoInspired template. I love the artsy pocket style that allows me to put multiple photos on the page without feeling the constraint that comes with the traditional pocket style - does that even make sense?

Note on the journaling and a quick tip to those who feel reluctant to share pages containing personal details- the text I put here is a generic 'walking through the city' paragraph generated by ChatGPT - it is beautiful and poetic... and meaningless... this is my way of hiding personal journaling - this will be a real page that will go into my family album and the journaling will include details on the conversations we had and the things we did and people we met that day. This is what I usually do: once I create a page, I make a copy and adjust/substitute photos and journaling to something I feel comfortable sharing.

Thank you for looking.
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Great photos and wonderful use of the FotoInspired Template! Great tip on using the generic text and keeping your real journaling for your personal page! Love this!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename