Oscraps

Attitude of Gratitude Day 1 - Thankful for My Husband
vickyday

Attitude of Gratitude Day 1 - Thankful for My Husband

Done for the Template Challenge #3 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/november-challenge-3-template.36479/

Journaling reads: One area I want to work hard on this month is being grateful instead of grumbling about things. I'm praying for an Attitude of Gratitude throughout the month of November. It has been said that it takes 21 days of doing something for it to become a habit. Unfortunately, in my human nature, I am not prone to being grateful. I'm prone to complaining and grumbling. Not this month, Lord willing! And it is His will for us! He says so in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, "Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I don't care what version you read, you can't get much plainer than that! I want each prayer to reflect rejoicing and giving of thanks!
Today I am thankful for Mark, my husband. He works so very hard so I can stay home. And I don't thank him enough for that gift! So, Honey, I'm thanking you publicly for the gift you give me everyday.....being able to stay home! 11/1/2022
Credits list
Template by Ona for the challenge found here: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Oscraps-2022-Nov-Challenge-freebie-Template-by-Ona.html
Provence Mini Kit by After Midnight Design
Fonts are Arial Narrow and Aprillica Regular
Photos are mine
Reactions: lacy
This is an inspiration for all of us, Vicky. And I love the smiles here on both your faces! I wish you well in your 21 days of "attitude of gratitude" and suspect that, as you go along, you'll find lots more than 21 things to be grateful for, LOL.

This is an inspiration for all of us, Vicky. And I love the smiles here on both your faces! I wish you well in your 21 days of "attitude of gratitude" and suspect that, as you go along, you'll find lots more than 21 things to be grateful for, LOL.
Yes.....already true! ;)

What a great page...I love this photo of the two of you! What a perfect way to start off your gratitude pages with this layout!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename