Hi and welcome to the November template. This template and example are designed by Ona @wombat146 who stepped in at the last minute as I had some personal family matters to attend to. Download the template by clicking on “add to cart” button in the store, click on the preview below for the store link. Then, using the free template, create your own layout. You can scrap it exactly as it is, or you can flip it, rotate it, add or replace, as long as we can tell you used the template as your starting point.
Click on the preview for the link to download from the store:
- Download and use the template above to create your layout, you can flip it, rotate it, add or replace, as long as we can tell you used the template as your starting point.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST 30 November 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Last edited by a moderator: