Oscraps

Apples
Miki

Apples

A bumper crop of apples this year.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Lost (paper, splatters, artstroke)
Artplay Palette Hinge (leaves, button)
Artplay MiniPalette Cider (label words)
MultiMedia Branches 13 (string)
ScriptTease Fall 1
Autumn WordART Mix 5
FotoBlendz Overlays 15

Process
An artsy paper from APP Lost was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light, reduced opacity. A Fall ScriptTease brush was added and recolored. Splatters and an artstroke were also added. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, word art and journaling.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love everything, especially those words! "the cursed apples mock me" :) That apple illustration really adds a nice bit to the blended composition! It is that time already, isn't it ;-)

I love this page - the way the bowl of apples is sitting in the artistry in gorgeous!❤

a nice bowl and the first apples of the year ... you have created a beautiful layout with it ... love the blending!

The apples are just coming in here, and after a bumper peach season, I've been driving right past the orchards because of "fruit guilt." My husband said in the car the other day, when driving by a particularly attractive orchard, "well, we could stop and buy some apples, but then we'd have to do something with them." We're not raking up anything here but just having bushels of apples around feels like a never-ending obligation. Fun page, and applesauce was an excellent solution for your bumper crop!

I love your journaling and that wonderful bowl of apples makes me think of fall and those delightful smells. The orchard across the road from my son is loaded with big apples.I had one apple tree until a few years ago, then we cut it down due to old age, mine and the tree.The deer would not leave it alone and the upkeep became enormous.I will just be content gazing at your page. Great layout...

Beautiful page. I love the contrasts and textures and the light reflections on the apples and the bowl making a gorgeous still life photo.

Wonderful photo! Apple sauce. Apple pie. Apple fritters. Apple cinnamon bread. Fried apples. So many possibilities :) Love the leaves at the top like the apples dropped from the tree into the bowl.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename