Oscraps

Hope Learn & Accept
isDK

Hope Learn & Accept

I learned about the HHV-6 test for ME/CFS. I went to an immunologist, a cardiologist and a neurologist. They all repeated the mantra: no help for CFS. It feels like everybody else has a regular size gas tank and mine only holds half a gallon. I can't produce enough ATP and it's rough when I run out of energy.
Credits list
aA: Paper, wordArt, frames, string, heart, stitchez, buttons, brushes
LDavison: Envelope
KPertiet: Layered template
Illustrations: Pretty Little Lines
I've had ME/CFS for about 40 years, but right now it's worse and I'm hopeful help will come along because it's overshadowed by Long-Haul COVID which may be the very same thing. i.e., caused by a virus, destroying the body's energy production mechanism among many other things.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Your title is perfect, as are the illustrations, especially the pup in his truck on the right. Your page is very uplifting, I hope that's how you feel! It's hard when we want to do things but the body says, nope.

I love how your choice of artistry conveys a feeling of hope and has a positive vibe.

I've had the same problem with asthma this year...it's usually seasonal but this year it just keeps on going. Sometimes I think it's just my body--at 68 it seems there's always a physical surprise on the horizon. Other times I think it's the environment. I've even blamed the incessant stress of the daily news cycle. I've often thought that long Covid sounds an awful lot like CFS, and maybe research will provide insight. I hope so. In the meantime, I get your frustration. Believe me, you are not alone. I love your "half-a-gallon" imagery.

Indeed very special how you documented this! My daughter has asthma so I totally understand! Hugs!

Some days the body and mind refuse to cooperate. Those days are good for recording all of the good adventures. Beautiful documentation and your illustrations tell the story well. :)

A very special page indeed, to chronicle how you are feeling. So tough when we can no longer do the things we want--you being such an active and adventurous person. Good thoughts and prayers sent your way!

A very special page indeed, to chronicle how you are feeling. So tough when we can no longer do the things we want--you being such an active and adventurous person. Good thoughts and prayers sent your way
Thanks. Whether I get better or worse, I'll be glad I have it documented.

I am reading your comments with interest and think we can all identify with part or even maybe all of what you are going through. I am sending hope to you, that there will be a better day. Great documentation.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename