Oscraps

AnnaLIFT: Pump House & Pond
isDK

AnnaLIFT: Pump House & Pond

The pond had lots of algae but none of the pink flowers we'd seen in September. Remember watching the woodpecker at the top of the tall bare tree, and looking for frogs. I thought some time I'd remember to ask Reed about the old pump house, but never got a chance. He wasn't around much.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (Moorlands), frames, hinge,
Lynn Anzelc: Lilypads, dragonfly, turtle
oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-05-27-22-06-10-22.35664/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lynne Anzelc Designs
I really like the quietness felt in this page through the unity of your background and photos. I really like the addition of the stamp and its original obliteration!

I feel like I repeat myself but I do so love your layouts. The composition of the two pages, the beauty of nature, the way you describe each place. Scrapping seems to fit with your life! Beautiful, relaxing pages.

I feel like I repeat myself but I do so love your layouts. The composition of the two pages, the beauty of nature, the way you describe each place. Scrapping seems to fit with your life! Beautiful, relaxing pages.
Thank you so much. Your comments matter more to me than you think, because I forget these things much too quickly and absolutely need the feedback. I was trained more than 40 years ago to take daily notes, and before that was already following in my mother's habits. It was a very gradual process to add in digital photos, and when I came to Oscraps I was already making books but wanting to make them more artsy.

Thank you so much. Your comments matter more to me than you think, because I forget these things much too quickly and absolutely need the feedback. I was trained more than 40 years ago to take daily notes, and before that was already following in my mother's habits. It was a very gradual process to add in digital photos, and when I came to Oscraps I was already making books but wanting to make them more artsy.
Thank you so much for this very generous response. Sometimes I wonder if anyone cares about what I think...you made my day as well!

As usual great pages, so very creative. I love the beautiful photos and the lovely dragonfly, I look for the turtle but I don't see him (shame). I love the texture in the background, an awesome whole!

Fabulous design ... love the journaling and as usual your photos are superb! they remind me of a Monet painting

As usual great pages, so very creative. I love the beautiful photos and the lovely dragonfly, I look for the turtle but I don't see him (shame). I love the texture in the background, an awesome whole!
LOL Adjustments. The turtle is most likely under those water lilies instead of on them. Thanks for letting me know, but he might not get rescued due to not enough sleep. :D

Love the photos of the pond and algae. We have a pond (although it's small and rises and falls with the water table) and I enjoy looking for the frogs (oh, the music they make at night!). A huge snapping turtle visits often as do the geese and red wing blackbirds. You've inspired me to take more photos. Beautiful touch of nature!

Beautiful. I love the blue of the pond, the lovely lily and lily pads you added, and the pump house. The hinges on the pond photos makes me feel like I could lift up the photos and find secret journaling underneath. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename