Oscraps

AnnaColor: Amidst the Journey
pmjames

AnnaColor: Amidst the Journey

This black and white challenge inspired me to create this page of when the kids went camping at Lake Victoria, Central Queensland. Couldn’t help but add a spot of colour!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Embrace Me
Paper Textures No.13
Adventure WordTransfers No.1
Adventure WordART Mix No.1
Autumn WordART Mix No.3 (BeadedThreadz)

Process A Solid Paper were placed on top of the Background Layer on a 12x12 inch canvas. Two copies of my sunset image were desaturated and blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes before Blending Modes of Color Burn and Linear Dodge were applied. My second image was placed on top and blended in the same manner with a Multiply Blending Mode applied. Below the images various Overlays and Transfers (desaturated) were placed along with a doily from the Artplay Embrace Me. Above the images BrushWork was placed as well as Paper Textures and WordTransfers, an Overlay and Scriptease. Two clusters were created with dimensional elements from the APP as well as WordART and beaded threadz which had its thread layer changed to white. A few words to label the photos completed the page.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
Well I love this one for sure! I love photos that were taken from behind. And love that you made this so artsy! The word art is so perfect for this photo!

I love the black/white with a little caramel color, looks really great. Also great blended with a white lace. A super page for the color challenge!

Congrats on the Standing O!

Love the large photo (one of my favorite stye of photos) with touches of color! Congrats on the Standing O!

The B&W palette and the dreamy photo treatment makes it seem as if we are peeking at a memory in our own heads. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename