Oscraps

Shine-like-a-star AnnaColor 05.27.2022-06.09.2022
ksacry

Shine-like-a-star AnnaColor 05.27.2022-06.09.2022

Text Reads: I had never seen a mountain peony. It shone so brightly against the dark forest background that it could have been a star. Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden May 21, 2022

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Apothic Artsy Paper #2. I positioned FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15 #4, then clipped my altered black & white flower photo. I extracted the color version of the flower and placed on top of the fotoblendz layer.
I used the Artsy Layered Template from the Apothic bonus under the fotoblendz layer with the frames removed.
I placed one layer from ArtsyTransfers Apothic #2 on the left side using blend mode Vivid Light.
I blended word transfers Bird and Dark from Apothic WordART Mix No. 1.
For the cluster I used ArtPlay Palette Apothic elements bow, jewel and paper strip “stars can’t shine without darkness.”
On top. I placed Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2 Beaded Thread Anew.
The text font is Baskerville Old Face.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Apothic
ArtsyTransfers Apothic
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 15
Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2
Apothic WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template Apothic BONUS AnnaRelease 11 October 2019 is no longer available.
Reactions: zlemon
What a beautiful page. Love how the bright yellow flower pops from the background. Thanks for explaining your techniques.

I love how you've captured your reaction to the dark forest floor and the just one flower thing. I've seen this and it's amazing, and not at all common. Very special page. ;)

What a gorgeous bright yellow flower. It contrasts perfectly with your dark background!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename