Oscraps

AnnaLift: Happy Bunny
isDK

AnnaLift: Happy Bunny

On one of the mornings when it was still cool and you were watering everything, you came in to let me know the bunny was again sitting under the sprinkler. He waited for you to turn the water on, and didn't move an inch when he got soaked. He just stayed there enjoying every bit of it.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: APP Jardinier (Papers, clipped paper, frame, leaf)
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-08-19-22-09-02-22.36116/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
superb page! I like the complement of the drawing book. the anecdote is tasty! the impression of freshness is successful with green plants and droplets

One of my favorite kits, perfect for the happy bunny! Sometimes it's just the simplest things in nature that makes us just smile and feel happy!

What a great story! Didn't know bunnies liked to bathe! Love the inclusion of the sketch! And I too love the Jardinier palette!

I love a good animal story! The water drops are wonderful over Spa Bunny and I'm wondering--your sketch? I'm loving it.

Love everything about this but mostly the way it flows from one side to the other. A great lift.

I love a good animal story! The water drops are wonderful over Spa Bunny and I'm wondering--your sketch? I'm loving it.
Thanks! I processed the image with several different apps and then hand rendered by blacking all the layer masks and then painting some of here and there back in.

My kind of bunny. Hope there aren't any predators nearby. She seems a lovely addition to your days. Great work on the sketch.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename