Oscraps

AnnaColor: New Friends
zlemon

AnnaColor: New Friends

At my old house in Austin, I had returning barn swallows birthing birds and nesting at my front door. At the new casa, I have a variety of new friends: doves, quails, small finches and jack rabbits. Could it be because I have a good-size bird feeder hanging off my porches? I adjusted the perches so only the little birds could feed, but my other new friends eat the seeds that fall on the ground.

Photos are not mine, these critters move too fast for me to catch them. Thanks, Internet.

Used one of Anna's templates.

Thanks for looking.
Lovely use of the template for your great images. I love that you've included a map.

very pretty nature page! they are all very friendly! I also appreciate the inclusion of the map!

Love your map and esp. photos of the jacks. In Portal AZ they use our rent to buy seeds, fruits and jelly and we get to see critters. We arrive in ten days-- stay cool! :D

Love the photos of the desert animals. Love the inclusion of the map, also. I think you have found your happy place! Stay cool!

Great inclusion of the map! I love jack rabbits, such funny looking creatures, as are quail. Lots of critters!

This is a fine bunch of friends! I'd love some quail around here...they ARE here, just reclusive, unlike the wild turkeys.... No jackalopes visiting you, I take it?

I love your new surroundings. Of course all the critters have found you ... word spreads fast :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename