Oscraps

Idyll moments.jpg
NAdams

Idyll moments.jpg

Idyll moments and a wonder of childhood. I wonder how long we will have costumed tea parties and searches for fairies in the yard. For now, she loves them, so we will make the most of the last days of summer.
August, 2022
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Ephemeral
Ephemeral FotoBlendz no. 1_2
Ephemeral WordArt Mix no. 1
Multimedia Flowers no. 13

APP Ephemeral Artsy paper no. 1 creates the background. The photo was clipped to the FotoBlendz and the blending mode was adjusted to Overlay. These two layers were duplicated.The photos were added to the slide frame cluster before it was inserted into the design. The WordArt titles and the Multimedia Flowers were used to accent the frames.

Thank you for looking!
I love the blending, love the horizontal line in your design with the frames and the little photos. Just outstanding !

Congrats i give you a GSO #168

so very very delightful und charming, such a great blending and sweet photo!
♥congrats on standing O"♥

Whoa! What an awesome layout! Love the way you blended the large photo and then did the smaller framed photos as well. Beautiful the way the line of the page moves you across the page from left to right and from top to bottom. Love it. Congratulations on the Standing O!

Love the blending of her sweet face and design flow! She loves nature! Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename