Oscraps

AnnaColor: Dancing with Angels
zlemon

AnnaColor: Dancing with Angels

This is the first year I won't be helping my best friend celebrate her birthday. She lost her long battle with parkinson's in January. This silly picture was taken when we all dressed up like we were going to the Oscars to watch the Oscars. We decked ourselves out with all kinds of finery, including feathers, tiaras, costume jools, even an Indian sari. Stan, Carlene's husband, even wore his tuxedo shirt, bow tie and cummerbund with his shorts and sandals. And, yes, wine and liquor was involved. Oh, purple was her favorite color.

Supplies:
Artsy Layered Template No. 175
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Artsy-Layered-Template-No.-175.html

Process notes:
I opened up the template, placed my photo and clipped it to the mask. Applied different filters and color overlays to each photo. I added a dot pattern to the background, added a purple overlay, the applied an angled gradient. Added the text.

Thanks for looking.
It is wonderful to have fun times to remember our special friends. You have done a lovely tribute.

A great tribute to her. The fun is the focus and the jaunty frames, the colors and the halftones bring that out.

You have captured your friend's enthusiasm with your design, then you were able to convey through art, the warm friendship.
Well done!

Such wonderful qualities in a friend! My heart hurts for you, Christy...hugs. The purple and halftones reflect her vibrant personality! Marvelous celebration page of her life.

A wonderful tribute to a friend! Her vibrancy is reflected with the purple color! A beautiful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout