Oscraps

A Grateful Heart
B

A Grateful Heart

Journaling: A fun filled afternoon of family and friends to wish Sophia a bon voyage on her new 9 month adventure to Milan, Italy as an exchange student made possible by the Rotary. She is more than ready to get going, but she has to wait just a little longer before she can fly off. Her Mom put on a delicious spread of Italian food and champagne that we all thoroughly enjoyed. I am so happy for Sophia but at the same time theres a tug at my heart. So far away.

ArtPlay Palette VieArtPlayPaletteVie
Life WordART Mix No. 2LifeWordARTMixNo.2
FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2JFotoInspiredTemplatePackNo.2J
PaperTextures No. 11PaperTexturesNo.11
WarmGlows No. 1WarmGlowsNo.1

Notes: After opening the template and clipped all the photos to their respective masks, I brought in solid paper 5 for the background. I added two artsy papers to the top left mask and bottom right mask, resizing and rotating. Various photo masks were blended

Paper textures were used on the left and right side of the page along with an art stroke across the bottom. A warm glow was blended into the middle photo at the bottom.

Over the title I placed the leaves and dangled the heart charm from it, duplicating and resizing. The yellow flower was added at the bottom right to balance the leave vine. A word art transfer is under the title and the little labels were added to finish the page.
oh my goodness she's going to have a fabulous time! you should visit her in Milan! Love this story told in pictures and words. love what you did in the upper left block!

What an opportunity of adventure! Love the fun day seen in your images.. well wishes sent her way!

Sounds like a fun and yummy send off! She'll have a blast and you can scrap all her cool photos! Perfect template for a multi-photo occasion!

Wonderful companion page and collection of photos and memories! Wishing her well!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout