Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 7-8_7-21
ksacry

AnnaColor Challenge 7-8_7-21

I was looking through some Facebook memories and our dear Sissy was looking so pretty in this photo I scrapped it for the Anna Color Challenge. .

Construction: I started with the layered Gallivant FotoBlendz No. 1_1 and rotated it counter clockwise. I then duplicated it and moved to the right to cover my entire photo. I then clipped my photo to the entire group of the first fotoblendz and clipped the same photo to just the fotoblendz layer of the second group. I then turned off some of the layers in both groups.
I used only the transfer layers and background from the Wildflower Artsy Layered Template. I recolored 2 of the transfer layers to match the teal color of the challenge.
I added ArtPlay Palette Ambages Solid Paper #1 above the Template’s background paper (which was at 35% opacity) and used blending mode Multiply.
For the cluster, I used MultiMedia Bountiful No. 1 #5 which were Bonus elements and are no longer available in store.
I added Archive WordART Mix No. 1.
I used a teal colored ArtPlay Gallivant brush #6 below the word art and I blended in Archive WordART Mix No. 1 Word Transfer “Imprint”.
Credits list
Funny. As soon as I take in Sissy, I'm not noticing the page colors much at all, except that they work. :D

The colors of this beautiful cat match so well with the green of your design !

a sweet pic, perfectly blended and nestled amongst the digital supplies - love it!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename