Oscraps

A moment in time - Pages 4 & 5 of my Travel Project 2022
ksacry

A moment in time - Pages 4 & 5 of my Travel Project 2022

TSD Road Rally is a sport that my husband and I share along with photography. These two pages represent both of those fun activities.

Construction: I used the Travel Template Album No. 6 pages 10 & 11.
I used Solid Paper #1 from the Ambages ArtPlay Palette for both sides.
I clipped my main photos to the 3 template’s fotoblendz layers adjusting some of the stains, transfers, etc. to best fit my photos.
I turned off a frame on the left page and clipped my photos to the remaining frames.
I re-colored some stains, added some transfers and overlays from ArtPlay Palette Ambages, added Find My Way Compass Overlays No. 1 #3 & #4, and Sport Word Transfers No. 1 Team A, B and Sport.
For the right cluster, I used MultiMedia Documents No. 8 #1, making it smaller, turning off a layer of paper and recoloring the button to red.
For the left cluster, I used ArtPlay Palette Ambages Mossy Branch and Yellow Button along with the Compass from ArtPlay Palette Wellspring and UrbanThreadz No. 26 #12.
I also added Rain from ArtPlay MiniPalette Oisau and Water Drops No. 3 #2 & #7 on the top.
I created the “Spring Opener” title and cartoon on the left page from the title of our road rally instructions, blending is multiply.
The word art on the right page is from the Ambages Collection Bonus which is no longer available in store. The text is Baskerville Old Face.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Great photos and fun! Love how the red and yellow flows through the pages!

Love the red and yellow accents and the photo of the two of you. I loved road rallies back in the day and brought home some good swag, but now I'm using all those skills to 4WD in the outback. Same skills, more rocks, but I'd say we have both sports in common. :D

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename