Oscraps

AnnaColor: Beach Birthday?.jpg
zlemon

AnnaColor: Beach Birthday?.jpg

My favorite photog really wanted to spend his birthday on a beach, but couldn't because of Covid restrictions. Instead he celebrated in an imaginative way.

Thanks for looking.
Credits list
I found on Amazon a sand globe filled with pretty shells. It came with instructions to swirl to rearrange the shells. My fav photog did that and more on his birthday. He found a beach station on the tube, put on some Hawaiian music, fixed himself an adult tropical beverage, swirled his globe and enjoyed an imaginary beach day. Hopefully, next year we'll celebrate his birthday together on a beach in some exotic locale.

Oh, the sand globe was so well done with substantial glass. And it was beautifully packaged. They even turned my birthday greeting into a card.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is one of those Big Grin moments--what a great idea! Next year, when (hopefully) you are celebrating on a beach somewhere, you will have to look back at this and remember.

This is fabulous. Everything on the page and behind the making of it. I'm saving it, aspiring to your use of color and design in the template. Light, contrasts, textures, the whole lot.

This is a wonderful story about not being able to go holiday and then buying the sand globe and making it more like a holiday with the music and the adult Tropical beverage one can only dream these day's I think you made his dreams come true.x

What a fabulous story, and gift, so beautifully portrayed! Some may be critical of Amazon's gazillions, but where would we be if not for next day home delivery? Love your arrangement of color and elements!

I love how you brought the beach to your favorite photog. This looks like it could be his best birthday ever! A beautiful page!

Je pense que " votre photographe préféré " n'oubliera pas son anniversaire, cette une idée géniale Christy, j'aime votre mise en page et photos, très réussi !!!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename