Oscraps

You Were Only Waiting
The 3-inch daffodil snow was melted and mostly gone by the next day and we wondered whether there would be another newsmaking biggie or steady warming into hot weather ahead. The restaurant was very busy on Friday as Colorado removed almost all restrictions except masks in public.
Credits list
aA: Paper, Stitched Template Album, stitchez,
Lorie Davison: Before The First Snow
Photos: Artem Beliaikin, Tim Mossholder
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
Great arrangement of meaningful images, and I love the title work! as soon as I saw the name of your page the song starting running in my head :) Our weather is wonderful right now, but we still have restrictions. I don't even want to go to restaurants anymore.

"Blackbird" is stuck in my head now for the day, thank you very much! I like how those letters are tumbling out of the inverted umbrella...so many cool details in your design! I especially like the use of the furniture.

So much to view and appreciate--love the stripes on the blackbird and bench. Although we are all waiting for a return to normal it seems to be backfiring in so many places. Not enough persons vaccinated and way too soon for all these openings.

Une belle page créative qui nous fait vivre votre quotidien, chez nous pas d'ouvertures pour le moment et confinement...

Great documentation of the reopening. Love the letters spilling out across the page! Slowly opening up here, but masks are still required.

This is like a compact power point presentation :) Nice to see the "OPEN" sign but the numbers seem to be going up again. Happy here, though, to have the whole family on the way to being fully vaccinated.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename