Oscraps

Anna Color - Fractal
lacy

Anna Color - Fractal

Photo Credit: pxhere CC0 Public Domain

I'm really not sure what a fractal is, but when I see one, I usually like it. And this one had the perfect colors for the challenge, so I just went with it to create another world.

I used the photo as downloaded, clipped it to the fotoblendz layer of Starry fotoblendz 1-2 and recolored the stains and textures. Then chose Bountiful solid paper 4, placed below that. I added transfers, paper texture, gold paint, artsy transfer, cool glow, some above and some below the fotoblendz group. Embellished with Magic Sprinklez, elements, threadz and word art.
Credits list
ArtPlay Bountiful (solid paper 4, transfers, paper texture, overlay2)
ArtPlay Apothic (brushes, WordART)
ArtPlay Twilight Zone (Artsy Transfer 2)
Cool Glows 4-7 On Sale Now for limited time
Starry FotoBlendz 1-2
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-4
ArtPlay Coolth (blue foliage)
ArtPlay Behold (pink ticket)
ArtPlay Brumal (blue button)
Urban Threadz 8-1 On Sale Now for limited time
Button Threadz 1-8
Excerpts 2 WordART label words
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Love the theme of ‘the other side’! Beautiful representation in this layout!

Love the fractal and color palette! Looks like an opening into a another universe.

A great page and great blended, I thought of a book, if you look closely you will see more and more, super.

A great page and great blended, I thought of a book, if you look closely you will see more and more, super.
Oh yes! Once I posted on IG, all I could see was a big swoopy hat, and a perfect place for a lady's head, and I thought "I bet Marleen could do it". Maybe I'll give it a try.

Amazing! When I first looked, I thought huh ok...but as I read the replies, and looked again, I see a lot more, including the book pages. What I also noticed was the hat at top of the fractal under that nice wavy hair!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename