Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-de-novo-diane-LA.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-de-novo-diane-LA.jpg

When I don't know where to start, I start by placing my photos on the page, in relative sizes, then look for a palette with the right colors.
I chose the DeNovo collection but changed the colors slightly. Large photo on the left uses a DeNovo FotoBlendz, supplemented with custom brushes, stains colored, a glow added over the photo.
On the right, I clipped photos to one of the paper layers of MM Docs 6, then used a square frame from FotoInspired 3A. The "begin" word is set to Screen blending mode over the photo.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ViVre
Gorgeous two page layout! I love the photos that you selected and I love that you are telling this story about your new journey! The title is absolute perfection! Love the blues throughout the pages! Stunning!

So many changes and love your documentation and photos (especially the image of the plane wing over the city). Wishing you many happy days and more fun with Oz. Beautiful page.

So many changes and love your documentation and photos (especially the image of the plane wing over the city). Wishing you many happy days and more fun with Oz. Beautiful page.
Thanks, Miki! I got really lucky to snap that photo with downtown LA just off the wing (of course, your son would know that I reversed this photo because LAX is north of the city - artistic license :) )

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename