Oscraps

Love Story
AnaSantos

Love Story

Started my layout with a FotoInspired Template. I added photos of Phoebe and her litter and then is was time to embellish my layout. I used APP Magoa for this, used the word art, a multimedia heart and one element form the collection. Thanks for looking!!
Perfect way to display your new additions!! Sorry two did not make it, but these are all so precious! Lots of hard work for you and your hubby! Beautiful page!

Perfect way to display your new additions!! Sorry two did not make it, but these are all so precious! Lots of hard work for you and your hubby! Beautiful page!
Thank you so much Trudy!! they are growing fast. Soon they will be running around the house and eating by himself´s ... I hope, LoL!! xoxo

Wonderful documentation of your dedication to the kittens. It sounds time consuming but rewarding.

Ana, what a happy story for the 4 who are surviving - it is tough to lose the two. Wonderful page you for this. My twin and I raised 5 kittens after the mama was killed not long after they were born. They were so cute - I kept the 2 girls and my sister kept the 3 boys!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments ladies!! this is a wonderful and rewarding experience, true Nancy. But for now, I´m counting the days to get a chance to get a full night sleep, LoL.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
AnaSantos
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename