Oscraps

Anna Color Challenge - AI
hoodsmom

Anna Color Challenge - AI

Having way too much fun with this challenge!

I put my original "Synesthesia" LO https://oscraps.com/community/media/anna-color-challenge-synesthesia.379981/ thru the "reimagining" tool at clipdrop.com (the site can also enlarge images). I thought two-thirds of the AI-generated images were duds, but two had potential, if only as sketches - see my post in the challenge https://oscraps.com/community/threa...-06-29-2023-rainbow-edition.37841/post-668971

I found the perfect background paper in APP Remarkable and set the AI image to a hard light blend mode and blended it into the BG using the blend-if slider. Then I stacked an identical AI image with an all-black mask on top of that and painted in the bits of the original AI image I wanted to show.

The clipdrop enlarging tool does a great job of enlarging images and it's free if you enlarge your original to twice the original size. For artsy digi-scrapping work, I put my enlarged image thru the tool again, getting an image that's 4x the original - most of the time it's fine, especially for artsy digi-scrapping work - and I don't have to pay for precision enlarging I don't need.
Credits list
APP Remarkable
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
your first take on the rainbow color challenge was already brilliant. but this one tops the other. l o v e it.

oooh, that is so amazing! Those colors are great in these small quantities. Perfect!!!!

I like the idea of software that will reimagine some piece of art. Interesting twist on the shapes of the faces.

I like the unusual spin on your original layout! I don't often take the time to play around in programs just to see what happens...your page is an inspiration to try! Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
hoodsmom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename