Oscraps

Rocky Mountain High
Miki

Rocky Mountain High

Credits list
Travel Template Album 7 (page 2)
Artplay Bliss Collection (paper, transfers, AT Bliss, MM Bliss element, metal word - will be released June 28, 2023)
Artplay Palette Pinery (hooks)
Artplay Palette Frolic (overlay)
Artplay Palette Moorlands (paper)
Mountain High 1

Process
Page 2 of the Travel Template Album 2 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Bliss was used as the foundation for the page. The photos were clipped to the fotoblendz mask and frame masks. A brush from Mountain High was stamped on the page. An artsy paper from APP Moorlands was clipped to it, duplicated several times with the blending mode changed to linear burn. AT Bliss_1 was added with some of the layers moved, flipped, recolored or turned off. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a beautiful page, Miki! These are great photos for your family album. I like the brushes, the flower and the red vertical journaling. And by the way I love the song :)

Those striped pants! What precious photos these are, and they combine into a memorable page!

your 70s documentation is terrific. you manage to capture that vibe insanely well.
it's not just the photos, the font/alpha is also perfectly suited to the period.

Stunning use of the template! your photos are priceless, this are wonderful memories. I specially like your title, just perfect!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-travel-template-album-7-miki-rocky-mountain-high.jpg
File size
516.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout