Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-fotoinspired-story-value-pack-sunsets.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-fotoinspired-story-value-pack-sunsets.jpg

I presented myself with 2 challenges:
1) need to do different things with sunset photos, else they're going to start looking redundant
2) do something unique with FotoInspired templates
On the right, FotoInspired 3B Page 7, size adjusted, with one frame filled with black, and the metal of one frame used to fill another frame, since this gray/metal works well with the photo elements and colors.
On the left, a big photo, with a repeat of the leftmost, large FotoMask, duplicated and doctored to get what I wanted.
No elements, just word art with a photo clipped to it, plus shadows and strokes.
Background is just the subtest papers, transfers and strokes and splatters from ArtPlay Simplicity (from Value Pack).
Love how you used the template here. Breaks up the sameness of the colours.

i like your use of different frames. your pages would look good in a holiday brochure.

Congrats on the SO! And grand success on your self-imposed challenges. Love the unique frame and title treatments.

I share your concern with the sunset photos all looking the same, I feel the same about mine. The different frames really add interest, as does the vivid colors. Congrats on your Standing O!

Congrats on the SO! And grand success on your self-imposed challenges. Love the unique frame and title treatments.
Thank you! Fortunately this time of year there is not a visible sunset every day ;-)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename