Oscraps

Thailand 2023
zwyck

Thailand 2023

Process: I started with a template from FotoInspired Template Pack No 3B. I placed the photos and clipped these to the photo masks. I placed brushes to both sides of the layout from Set For Dinner No 1. A transfer from ArtPlay Palette Homemade and a script from HandWritten Recipes No 1 were placed under the photo on the bottom right corner. A border from Old Recipe Cards No 1 and a stitching from MultiMedia Homemade No 1 were added above the black frame. Plates and spices come also from MultiMedia Homemade No 1 and the olive branch from ArtPlay Palette Homemade. I finished the layout with the stitched word ”love” from StitchedWords Homemade No 1 and the title.
A wonderful combination of template and brushes! Love the photos - your grandson is so adorable!

Superb! That looks like a wonderful feast for sure; love the use of brushes and the multimedia element! Gorgeous page!

A lovely mix of photos - and such vibrant colours! I love how you've used the cutlery brushes on each side of the page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-template-pack-3B-zwyck-thailand-2023.jpg
File size
250.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout