Oscraps

Esther
Applechick

Esther

Revisiting the miners...

Starting with a cardstock then an artsy paper positioned off centre behind the template. Photos and artsy paper dropped in to the masks plus a document overlayed on darken mode. The picture of the miners is color burn.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
As always, absolutely gorgeous storytelling! Esther had a hard life... and she outlived five of her children... what a story! I like all the blending in this layout and the effects applied to the photo!

i really like the use of the different frames and how you structure the page with their placement. fantastic page.

Love the use of the Blending Modes to create such depth of colour over the old photographs - love the whole page!

This is fantastic. I'm trying something similar with b&w photos of my dads time in Korea, and it just turned into a big mess. I'll try Color Burn, very effective. Love the framing.

Very powerful heritage page. Have to admit it makes me feel a bit sad - to outlive almost all your children. Such a tough life - helps put things in perspective.

Fabulous blending and use of the template! I can't imagine how difficult life was then. My great grandmother had 14 children.

Perfect documentation of such a hard life. Our ancestors were STRONG women.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-foto-inspired-template-pack-3B-artplay-palette-strom-fiona-esther.jpg
File size
668.1 KB
Date taken
Sun, 21 May 2023 1:14 AM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout