Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-urbicolous-collection-diane-santa-monica.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-urbicolous-collection-diane-santa-monica.jpg

New in aA Store, ArtPlay Urbicolous Collection.
Composition based on the Urbicolous Artsy Layered Template, with many of the background layers removed and the frames rearranged just a bit.
Background: Urbicolous Solid Paper, transfers from the ALT recolored to blue, a slight brown overlay added for variation, then the large sea scape photo blended with FotoBlendz Overlays 22 (duplicated, spread around for photo coverage, modified with brushes and erasers).
Photo of the ferris wheel added in Overlay mode.
Photo of the additional people added in Overlay mode.
More textured bricks added in Color Burn mode.
MultiMedia City 1 added in upper left, with an extracted Santa Monica sign added.
City WordArt added in lower left, modified.
Elements added for visual triangle.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Wonderful layout with a stunning photo! i love the brick texture on the sand, beautiful!!

What a busy scene, and yet you pulled it all together beautifully. Love how you recolored the transfers for a beach scene.

Love the brick blended in the sand and how you utilized urban rust with a gorgeous beach photo! We were working on Rt 66, but only got as far as Tucumcari, NM. Did drive by Winslow, but hubby missed the exit so I never got to stand on the corner.

Love the brick blended in the sand and how you utilized urban rust with a gorgeous beach photo! We were working on Rt 66, but only got as far as Tucumcari, NM. Did drive by Winslow, but hubby missed the exit so I never got to stand on the corner.
This was tricky, and perhaps a stretch of the collection, but even though it's the beach, it's LA, as city as it gets, except for NY of course ;-) I don't think I've been anywhere except the end of the route 66 line :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
234 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout