Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9.jpg

Inspiration – When I am going to use a scenic template, I love to go to my Lightroom and look over some of my best landscape photos. This time I took one from a trip to the mountains this winter.
Start- Scenic Template 9.1. I turned a couple of layers off and added color to a few others using Edit fill.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 2 from APP Among Friends above the background layer.
Photo – My focal photo was attached to the mask layer using Layer, Create Clipping Mask. Another picture was attached to the mask layer of the frame in the same way.
Elements – Used camera 3, the brown flower, brad 4 above the flower, and the white and blue strings. To complete the cluster, I added a word transfer to link the cluster to the title.
Title – Used wordart Through my Eyes as a title.
Brush – put under the title and elements.
Journal – When I head to the mountains, I love to stop by Chocorua lake because it always provides great photography opportunities no matter the season. This time it is winter, and the lake is frozen over.
There are people ice fishing. Another nice photo op. Each time I find a different photo to take. Even the part of the lake behind the bridge had given me some wonderful photos.
When I was done and looked at the page, I decided to move the frame, photo and text boxes to the right side. The page look lope sided before I did this.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings