Oscraps

Waterfront - Left side of a double page spread
ksacry

Waterfront - Left side of a double page spread

Text Reads: The Rainbow Bridge is seen from the LaConner waterfront. We have traveled across it several times on road rallies throughout the area. This steel arch bridge was built in 1957 above the Swinomish Channel connecting LaConner to Fidalgo island and is on the National Register of Historic Places.

Construction: I started with Scenic Template Album No 9 page 16. I clipped my photo to the FotoBlendz layer and modified it with brushes, moved some layers and turned off some layers. I moved the frame up higher and clipped my photo to the mask. I added background paper ArtPlay Palette Fotographie Solid Paper #1, Paper Texture No 17 #1 under the frame and Take Flight No 2 #10 to the sky.
The word art cluster is FotoWA No 1 #2, Urban Threadz No 1 #1 and Copper Button from ArtPlay Palette Snapshot.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No 9 is on Sale Now
ArtPlay Ordinaire Collection
ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire
MultiMedia Flowers No. 7

Companion Sets are also on Sale Now:
Paper Textures No 17

Photography ValuePack No 1 is on Sale Now, when you buy the Family ValuePack No 1 for $20, you get the Photography ValuePack No 1 for only $15.00.
Photography ValuePack No 1

Other supplies:
Take Flight No 2
Beautiful. You make it sound so effortless yet get such gorgeous results. Well done.

Love the overall view of this double-spread and more specific the blending off the big picture: as if it is painted! Gorgeous result!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-scenic-template-album-9-ksacry-waterfront-left.jpg
File size
250.1 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout