Oscraps

Waterfront - right side of a double page
ksacry

Waterfront - right side of a double page

Text Reads: We picked a non-rainy day for a test rally on Whidbey Island. Taking the back roads, we stopped in LaConner and took time to photograph the waterfront before starting. LaConner, WA. is a charming little tourist town. It is pretty quiet this time of the year, but they have a Daffodil Festival this month. Unfortunately, temperatures have been 15 degrees colder than average, and there isn't a single daffodil flower in the fields.
We drove all around Whidbey that day, but road construction messed up our timing, so we called it quits. March 1, 2023

Construction: I started with Scenic Template Album No 9 page 17. I clipped the same photo from the left side to the FotoBlendz layer and modified it by moving it more to the left and blended it with brushes. I moved some layers, re-colored some and turned off some layers. Then I added the frames from Scenic Template Album No 9 page 3, resizing them slightly, I clipped my 2 photos to the masks. I added background paper ArtPlay Palette Fotographie Solid Paper #1 (flipped horizontally), paper texture brush #1 from ArtPlay Palette Meraki over the template’s fotoblendz and Take Flight No 2 #1 & #2 to the sky.
The word art cluster is FotoWA No 1 #4, Urban Stitches No 5 #9 and the ArtPlay Palette Snapshot Charm.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No 9 is on Sale Now
ArtPlay Ordinaire Collection
ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire
MultiMedia Flowers No. 7

ArtPlay Meraki Collection is on Sale Now
ArtPlay Meraki Collection
ArtPlay Palette Meraki

Photography ValuePack No 1 is on Sale Now, when you buy the Family ValuePack No 1 for $20, you get the Photography ValuePack No 1 for only $15.00.
Photography ValuePack No 1

Other supplies:
Take Flight No 2
Urban Stitches No 5
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Looks like a nice place to visit. Makes me want to drive down to the water right now. Great photos and journaling.

Love the airiness of this and the way the boat photo is blended. Too bad about the daffodils. I am going back to Portland in April to check on the tulips (both the ones we planted last fall and Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm), who knows if I'll see them.

Love the airiness of this and the way the boat photo is blended. Too bad about the daffodils. I am going back to Portland in April to check on the tulips (both the ones we planted last fall and Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm), who knows if I'll see them.
April is the best time to see daffodils and tulips. I've heard of the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm but never have been there. Roozengaarde is the place we go most often.

April is the best time to see daffodils and tulips. I've heard of the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm but never have been there. Roozengaarde is the place we go most often.
Roozengaarde was amazing when we visited. Wooden Shoe is smaller but less than an hour from our Portland home. Since we ordered from them last year we have a free entry ticket this year :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-scenic-template-album-9-ksacry-waterfront-right.jpg
File size
250.6 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout