Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Project-23-Template-Page-2-3-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Project-23-Template-Page-2-3-Joan.jpg

I do my pages for my Project pretty much the same every time with a few exceptions.
  1. I start with the template pages.in double-page format for 4 and 5.
  2. I pick my photos and add them to the masks using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then I make any adjustments that I think should be made.
  3. Then I add the papers over the background layer of each page.(Behold Solid Pages 2-4) Sometimes I put transfers in the frames in the background. (Behold Overlay 1-Transfer 2-Snapshot Transfer 4)
  4. The elements come next. (Uplift-arrow clip, Sayona Clock, Fotographie – camera 1, Evanish – Camera b)
  5. Brushes are sometimes added to the pages. (Little Numbers 1 circle)
  6. Next, I write and enter the journal entries.
  7. The last to go on the page is the title. I use either a word cluster or create one. (Page 4 cluster I altered with Words from other word clusters.)
  8. When it is all put together I go to my checklist.
I should mention that the pictures of Trailing Yew and the island I took off the internet.
Reactions: cyanne22
Love your two page spread! Your photos are beautiful and I love how you've used just the right amount of details to show them off so well!

It looks like so much work but you pull it off flawlessly. I love your mix of treasured photos and the way they create a balance.
And since I'm generally unable to make all the comments I'd like to make (overwhelmed), I'd like to take this chance to wish you a wonderful holiday season. :xmas6:

I'm amazed at how great the old pictures look. Are you editing them in Lightroom? Love the mix of b/w and color.

I love the double page spread and how great your old pics are looking. Nice mix of colour and black and white which is something I really love.

great photo album. I like all the little extras you included that make the whole thing very personal.

I'm amazed at how great the old pictures look. Are you editing them in Lightroom? Love the mix of b/w and color.
I use Lightroom-photoshop- and Luminar AI. Different things work for different photos. Some of the photos have retained their colors and some have that old photo color change. Anna wants me not to mess with the color change but I can't help myself.

I love your restrained-but-perfect use of black and white--and how the camera charm, clock, and arrow reinforce the monotone vibe. This is gorgeously balanced.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename