Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-project-2023-diane-DaysofDec-2.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-project-2023-diane-DaysofDec-2.jpg

Project 2023 Day 2 tells the stories of a beach cleanup day (the beach is much cleaner in the winter, but a very high tide kicked up some trash) and a birthday party for one of Oz's classmates.
This is Page 2 from Project Template Album 9, FotoBlendz on the left and Frames, modified, on the right.
I duplicated Lace and Stains for better flow across the pages. Added 3 copies of an ocean photo on the right i Overlay mode for a background.
Finally I do all my color balance and visual triangle work.
Title is from the Project 2023 Daily Prompts.
Credits list
Project Template Album 9
ArtPlay Palette Aubade (transfers and elements, including the net)
Aubade WordArt Mix
MultiMedia Clocks 1
MultiMedia School
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love your journaling and will try Wave Breathing in April when we're back on the Cape. And love your honesty about the birthday parties and the shout out to good intentions. When I hear about some of Caleb's invitations...deep exhale...I-will-not-be-judgy-I-will-not-be-judgy....

Stunning photo on the background!! I love to see Oz´s adventures, great journaling.

Oz looks so grown up with his bow tie! Wonderful photos and am glad we're way past the birthday parties.

Wonderful to see Oz having such a wonderful time. Love your pages, mixing different aspects of your life, side by side!

What a contrasting program between beach cleaning and a birthday party to create such a harmonious page. Chapeau.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename