Oscraps

Inside Peek
pmjames

Inside Peek

Page 5 of Anna Aspnes Project – more birthday celebrations for Tayha – turning one, then 5 and 7!

Process Page 5 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up and a Solid Paper placed on top of the Background Layer. Some of the Template Layers were turned off and others filled with colour to better suit my layout. My Focal Image was extracted and duplicated. Both Layers have Blending Modes applied to them. ArtsyKardz, Artsy Papers and Images were clipped to the Frame Layers. Some of the Images were extracted and two images have a black and white adjustment layer applied to them. A Paper Texture, Edge Overlays, Transfers and Lace Layers were placed below the Frame Layers. Dimensional Elements and FotoGlows were added to the Layout, along with the Free WordART from Anna’s Class. Journaling completed the Layout.
Children's birthday photos are so wonderful to create photo album pages with. You can see their development and most of them are smiling and happy faces.

We both like to mix black and white with the color. I agree with Anna that it breaks up all the color which can become overwhelming. You have a great book started.

We both like to mix black and white with the color. I agree with Anna that it breaks up all the color which can become overwhelming. You have a great book started.
It's one of my favourite things to do - I love black and white, or sometimes a light sepia.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename