Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-melancholy-hygge-collection-fiane-flora.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-melancholy-hygge-collection-fiane-flora.jpg

A page for the Simple Digital Scrapbooking Photo Book Project, using Classic Hygge (with a Hue/Sat Adjustment Layer) + newest Melancholy Collection.
Backgruond is Hygge papers with Raindrops added for texture (these are not just for rain!), with both blended photos using Melancholy FotoBlendz, supplemented with brushes.
The extraction of Oz & the toad (or frog) was done on iPhone, then supplemented by doing a partial extraction of the big mushroom, flipping it 90 degrees, then blending it (Hard Light) to complete the mushroom that was cut off in the photo.
The fancy "F" is a public domain image from rawpixel.
Added Hygge multimedia (color adjustments), a few sticks, butterflies and lace, and journaling.
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and KimPay
What a beautiful spread! I love the texture meeting your photo in the background. Your extractions look fabulous too! Awesome colors!

Those orange flowers ... wow! Love how they flow across the page! Oz and the toad are adorable!

Those orange flowers ... wow! Love how they flow across the page! Oz and the toad are adorable!
Thanks! One of his favorite sets of stories (and mine) are the Frog & Toad series, so we like to go to the "Frog Park" (although technically I think this is a toad). It's a huge statue, all the kids love it, and no one manages to adhere to the "No Climbing" sign ;-)

This is gorgeous! I always love blue and orange together. And Oz's orange shirt goes perfectly.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
217 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout