Oscraps

Indulge in Fun
pmjames

Indulge in Fun

Created with the Artplay Hygge Collection On Sale for one week from 20th March, 2024, along with Month in Review Template Album No.7 which has the 2023 Calendars!

Process Pages 12 and 13 of the Month in Review Template album No.7 were opened up, and placed side by side on a 24x12 inch Canvas. Papers were placed on both sides of the Layout on top of the Background Layer – an Artsy Paper on the Left and a Solid Paper on the right. Some of my Images were extracted. Some of the Template Layers were turned off. As extracted Focal Image was placed on each side, below the Frames. Supporting Images were added on top of the Frames, as well as one being clipped to one of the Frame Mask Layers of the Template. Artsy Papers were clipped to the remaining Frame Mask Layers. ArtsyTransfers, Transfers, WordTransfers, Foliage, Overlays, Splatters and Artstrokes were added to the page below the Frame Layers. Dimensional Elements were placed on top of the Frames. A round brush (provided with the Template Album) was added to the Calendar to mark the day. Journaling completed the Page.
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Gorgeous layout - I just love the different framing, oob & blending - everything is beautifully composed.

beautiful composition! with these adorable faces . I love this yellow and blue combo!

Great assortment of OOB, framing and blending. Beautifully documented achievements.

This is fabulous!! Love all of your photos...so sweet! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :dancing6:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-hygge-Month-Review-Template-Album-7_June23.jpg
File size
210 KB
Dimensions
1200px x 600px

Share this layout