Oscraps

Anna Lift - Butterflies
lacy

Anna Lift - Butterflies

I sort of combined the lift with one line of song lyrics as Kim's been doing for her Songs layouts.

The first paragraph copied here; the rest is about butterflies.
As the old Three Dog Night Song says, “Well I've never been to heaven, but I’ve been to Oklahoma”. These are three of the butterflies I’ve photographed over the years in “heavenly” Oklahoma.

I started with the FotoInspired Template Pack 3A p4, removing everything but the three sets of frames/masks, set vertically. I clipped my photos to the masks, adding Color Fill adjustments, attempting to get all the bright colors from clashing. I added Eunoia Solid Paper 3 below with a Gradient Fill and blend mode Color Burn, then transfer 3 and Texture Overlay 1 above the paper. I used the Liquify Filter on the white tag cord over the middle photo and adjusted the drop shadow. Embellished with FlutterByLace 1-1 with Color Fill, and drop shadow, Magic Sprinklez 6-8 @ 75% Opacity with Color Fill, MultiMedia Flowers 14-4 with an orange Color fill on the small yellow flower, Paper textures, Art Stroke, Splatters, and Word Art (with drop shadow and stroke).
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 3A, p 4
ArtPlay Palette Eunoia (paper, transfer, overlay, art stroke)
Artsy Kardz Eunoia 4x3 - 1 (paper textures only)
FlutterByLace 1-1 crochet
MultiMedia Flowers 14-4
Splatters 11-13, 13-9
Spring Word Art 1-9 included in the Spring Value Pack No 4, on sale through April.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh I love this! Great photos, beautiful arrangement and colors, the stripes and gradient are lovely!

You really piled on the layery goodness in the background! Such great blending and masking! Your photos make the page just pop!

Wonderful lift. Love love how the striped paper looks and the way the butterflies each have a different framing.

I, too, love butterflies! Wonderful photos! Loved reading the journaling about each butterfly! Love the framing of the photos! Love that striped bg moving from blue to brown in color! Love the flower cluster! Wonderful page! Love that lacy butterfly, too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename