Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-relative-pam-4.jpg
pam p

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-relative-pam-4.jpg

ArtPlay Relative Collection​

This limited option enables you to purchase my entire release of 5 products at 40% discount and get BONUS DigitalART exclusive to the AnnaRelease offering. Please note this collection will no longer be available after 5 December 2023 at 9 am EST:

Process
I started with solid paper 5 from the artplay palette as my base.I processed my image on an image app on my iPad that made it look sort of like a sketch.I clipped the image to FotoBlendz 1_4.Then using FotoBlendz 1_5,I clipped artsy paper 4 to that FotoBlendz.Behind all that I placed
paper textures 14_8.WordArt,Multimedia Sprinkles,transfers,threadz,elements from the APP were
placed and arranged to my liking.I erased part of the threadz on the button threadz because it looked like a heart and placed it near the title.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and bcazzell
What a gorgeous page! Your blending is absolutely spectacular! I love the cardinals on your page and the pretty scatters around the twig!

What a beautiful layout - love the paper textures! the blending is perfectly done!

Love the photo treatment-that great sketchy look! The cardinals have been a bright spot of color at our bird feeders against the rather dull backdrop of this in between time

Gorgeous! Not so happy with the cardinals around here, they start banging into the windows at the crack of dawn!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename