Oscraps

We Are Family
pmjames

We Are Family

Created with the Artplay Relative Collection available in the Store for a limited time. This is Mother’s Day 2023 – my favourite gift is my kids and grandies together.

Process Two Solid Papers from the Collection blended via a Soft Light Blending Mode created the Background Layer. An Image of my Mother’s Day flowers was clipped to a FlotBlendz Clipping Mask, with a Darker Color Blending Mode applied to the Mask. The Frames from the Artsy Layered Template were dragged onto my Layout and an Artsy Paper was clipped to one frame and an image of myself clipped to the other. My image was duplicated. The first layer was desaturated and the second layer has a Hard Light Blending Mode applied. Paper Texture, Transfers, Splatter and Scripttease Layers were placed below the Frames. A second copy of my Flower image was placed on top of the Layout and blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. It was then duplicated, and Blending Modes were applied to both layers. More Splatter and Glitter Layers were added on top of the Images. WordART and Dimensional elements were placed on top of the Layout. I lightened the birds in my cluster via the Lightness Lever (Image<Adjustments<Hue and Saturation). A Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layer was added on to of my Layout to add a pinkish hue.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and ksacry
Love the blended flower image and that photo of you.The threadz add a cute touch to your framed image.

A really lovely page full of sparkle and love! So true, as we get older we need nothing except family! Nice composition with that cascade of words and elements!

I'm enthralled with the flow of this page, from the vertical "Home" to the dove ready to alight on the "We." Beautiful in evey way!

Gorgeous flowers, great blending and love the flow from title all the way down. Especially love the vertical Home. Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-relative-michelle-we-are-family.jpg
File size
197.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout